| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

VIVIEN LEE ♥星期一, 一月 25, 2010
2010年1月25日星期一


I SWEAR I MISS YOU MUCH



so happy that you said you visit my blog everyday ,

haha so this is for you <3





BITCH , I FREGGING MISS YOU RIGHT NOW ,

sometimes i was in the classroom , and will recall the moment we had been together ,

the crazyness that we had done ,

OMMMMFGGG!

I REALLY MISS YOU !


is only left few months ,

if probably ,

if able ,

i WILL FLY AUSTRALIA !

hmmmm,

hope you will be there for me =]


haha i means like , maybe we travel everywhere ?

XD

whatever now ,

miss you and take care always

=]

<3

blog

我有多爱你♥
my weekends ♥
改变♥
今夜。
i got that feelings <3
The holidaaaaysss ♥
is fun ♥
夜♥
加油♥
幸福套餐♥
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you