| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

starting to the end .星期三, 十月 06, 2010
2010年10月6日星期三

Teacher said that starting from now

there is only morning push , afternoon study , night sleep .

NO SOCIAL LIFE .


LOL

FUCKMYLIFE .












我以为痛苦可以分散.







Doing math for the last 3 periods .

LOL kinda killing me , stressful arh!!

but cause of him , he is the one who teach me the EARTH

so i'm trying to understand the EARTH so badly

DEAR EARTH ,

please go into my mind please :)

i do love you sooooo much !






yie said she emo everynight .

so do i .


LOL

is just killing me badly

I UNDERSTAND AND I KNOW THAT

he will never fall to me .

BUT WHY ?

why are you keep on mention ing ?

the feelings is like killing me again and again and again .

is hurting me .






Did i ever cross your mind ?

blog

迷失
2/10/2010
谁要送我DSSSLLLLLLLLLRR
我和你
加油喂.
龚诗嘉 放不下
最近
我 想 要 一 部 相机.................................
我還是我 I AM WHO I AM by Namewee 黃明志好好野專輯主打
谢羚,加油!
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you