| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Chris Medina - What Are Words星期日, 四月 24, 2011
2011年4月24日星期日



Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
Anytime you whisper my name, you'll see
How every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

And I know an angel was sent just for me
And I know I'm meant to be where I am
And I'm gonna be
Standing right beside her tonight


And I'm gonna be by your side
I would never leave when she needs me most

What are words
If you really don't mean them
When you say them
What are words
If they're only for good times
Then they don't
When it's love
Yeah, you say them out loud
Those words, They never go away
They live on, even when we're gone

Anywhere you are, I am near
Anywhere you go, I'll be there
And I'm gonna be here forever more
Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most

I'm forever keeping my angel close









*i promised i will be there for you whenever you needed me .




blog

non
其实我真的很想写些东西 我不知道该说什么 好吧 学院生活开始了 (: 认识了很多同学 他们...
作曲:金培达 填词:姚谦 编曲:金培达 演唱:张学友 张学友-如果`爱 每个人 都想明白 谁是自己...
不明`
day by day .
该怎么说
A day for me .
有时候.
陳奕迅 - 好久不見MV
out of sudden.
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you