| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Hey banana .星期四, 八月 11, 2011
2011年8月11日星期四

Is 12:29 am right now .

I couldn't sleep , but i need to sleep early to get up in the early morning w/ my babe to breakfast , redbox and what-so-ever .

Hmmmmm

*Craps happened nowadays*




To: you

Yes i did read your blog ,

Thank you for the wish :)

But i couln't decide what to do now

Hmmmm

I don't know.

I don't wish to push all these to far 

But now i can't changed anything not even settle all this down .

I don't know what to do 

Sweetheart , you do important for me 

You did .

But did i means the same for you ?




To  : you , Summer chen

I guess you will never understand why am i so fucking angry on that day 

but i hope you understand what i did right now is just for you 

I will never get mad if you never means anything to me but you aren't.

You are not just friend , 

You means a lot to me , 

but perhaps i'm just so same with others to you.

Why you wanna make yourself so low and let them have the chance to hurt you so badly ?

WHY ?



To : banana :)

Hey babe 

i guess i didn't talk to you quite a long time . 

But you know , i miss you every single time .

You never leave my mind from the very first day i put you in 

But you know ,

i know we will not get the chance to be together 

but what i want is only hope you will be good and fine always .

What do i have to do to make you see , She can't love you like me 
I've given you my best , why does she get the best of you ?




Cheer SeahLing 

I cried for the 1st person and the 3rd person in my blog on my 8teen birthday .


#Cried because i don't know how to set it back
#Cried because he didn't appear like i expected , but i thought he will , i thought i would
means something for him .



*Craps!


I will make it turn one day ,
I got to continue my journey without you ,
I got to let you go :')
You know i tried very hard .

Craps , 

SeahLing ,

Love


blog

生日前夕--我的遗憾.
Don't You Remember - Adele (Lyrics)
After i said thousand million times of giving up b...
你上线 我下线 我不知道我要避你避到什么时候 我还真的希望8月没有第四天, no poi...
i just hope you will be slow down , look back , i'...
random shit .
爱,不是说了算。
hey...我真的好想你..
Honestly i didn't went out for 1 week! FML is th...
okay i get jealous =/ Love,SeahLing
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you