| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

Quite a long time :)星期四, 十一月 24, 2011
2011年11月24日星期四

Seriously i met some guys recently , hmmm

but nothing else happened .HAHAH

as normal , just nothing .

Idk whether i'm still the old me or not , but i'm trying my best to have my life right nao .

Withouthim :)




So , have some story-telling nao .
hehehehehe

went to penang bridge marathon on 20112011 though i knew that i couldn't run due to backbone matter . hehehehehehe you know i very hiao one and i went :D

With my babess 


 hehehehehe i don't wanna put the pichas that have me inside IT'S UNLG D:
OH YEAH i didn't run till the end you know , i walked , WALKED






That's a pichas before marathon , it was evening at the beach side .
my 3 babes there ;) they are cute , aren't they ? ♥

  



I'm kind like dying LOL
i hate my backache problemss .
Kill me then fuck ya .




Seriously you knew that i'm a bitch right ?
I rather than shout you in your face than stabbing you behind .


Am i cool ? :)






I'm fine recently , although i didn't update that often ,
hehehehehe have my life nenipupu ;)


Brother is going to married and lots of stuff waiting to be done ,
this sem gonna end soon 
I'm gonna miss HIM alot HAHAHAHAHAH
YES HIM ;')









Bye peeps , thanks for reading my-boring-life :)




blog

I can't do it anymore .
Like i care ?
19/10/2011
只看见你
best-friend-forever things .
夏日乐悠悠 ♥
什么时候开始?
你还是要幸福.
謝羚要加油 :')
烟火。
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you