| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

三十九度。星期二, 六月 26, 2012
2012年6月26日星期二

When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
And just like them old stars
I see that you've come so far
To be right where you are
How old is your soul?

I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up







I was once thought i won't give up on you.
Or should say i haven't give up on you.



又发烧
很难过
我明白了怎么今晚想你那么多
原来发烧了
还记得有一次发烧你问我说,
都19岁了还不会照顾好自己。
然后你就和我说要学会照顾自己。
呵,
这些我都还记得呢。
你忘了吗?



-I was once gave you all my love-

blog

无眠。
太爱。
达尔文.
可惜不是你。
斷點。
二人同行。
Sleep away my soul
哈咯,谢羚你好。 =)
患得患失
RAWR
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you