Hey , it's me .星期三, 八月 17, 2011
2011年8月17日星期三
Is 17th day of august .
I just want to randomly write something ,
Sometimes i just finish typing but i never post ,
I don't know whether i should post it or now LOL
Whatever , it's just crap :)
Is 17th of August ,
those day with you at here
Hah bad part is you not belongs to me ,
Sometimes i hate that i'm being so Loyal
with the one i never know whether he's loves me or not.
but with no regretly , I Love Him .
kinda proud to be loving one person all these times.
It's proved that i'm not flirting around .
Although is hurt to being loyal but yet i'm proud of it .
heeeeeeeeee .
like randomly , i just want to write something or express something
I felt that my life stucked , like seriously , stucked here ,
all in my sight is just about him ,
or should say IT IS ALL HIM
I don't know whether is a good things cause i never get a responde or something LOL
but i don't know .
Hell ya , crap around lol .
I'm forever-lost-in-loving-him .
yeah great enough lol .
I love the moments when be together with him , although didn't say a word
but as long as you are there , i feel safe .
Every single time i recall about our outing , memories , texting , i smiled .
Whenever it's i just smile .
Words for you dude ,
You know , somehow i doubt that you're in a relationship with others
Is okay if you want me to let you go or give up ,
I'm okay with that but don't hide it you know it may hurt me more
I just want you to be good and fine always as if the girl could bring you more
I know i'm not good and you deserve better one you know
You are just so so great to me to own you .
我总觉得我爱你,把我变得很渺小,
可能因为你很棒吧
我总这样觉得,
很渺小很渺小
总觉得在你面前我什么都不是
很卑微.
I'm not so me .