你好吗,天气好吗星期一, 十二月 12, 2011
2011年12月12日星期一
Okay i'm here to update bloggggie :)
Seriously i'm lazy to tell what's happening to my life but it's been a while so i decided to write something here
okay it's end of year AGAINNN!
How can the time flies SO SO FARKING FAST ?!
oh by the way i'm on my holidays right nao , having last test for tomorrow OH YAYY!
Although i wish for party but i'm pooooor .
So so poor nao FUCKMYLIFE LOL!
Er everything goes well , i'm satisfied with what i have .
HIM :)
heheheheheh wo men shi hen hao de peng you :)
but i'm satisfied with that .
Unless you want me , HAHAHAHA
or else i'll not doing anything more than just a best friend should :D
okay last night seriously crazyyyy!
HAHAHAHA
went out for tong shui around 11 something at the eveninggg ,
Emmsonng drove his merz over again , TO SHOW OFF X))
yeah we talked a lot , which is unusual . HAHAHA
*but really crazy enough for last night
LOL!
Fact #
i'm glad to have the both guys with me .
Perhaps 10 years later , there's another 3 persons sitting beside us and have fun at the field :)
YAYY!
It's new year againn
i wanna shop for shoes , clothes , dressess
and what-so-ever
but first of all i have to save money first!
SO DON'T DATE ME
D:
Imissyou dude .You know i hate goodbye .
You remember how easily you make me laugh like nobody business last night ?
Like i stop telling you ILOVEYOU :)
Thanks for viewing
much love
xx
Lingg :)
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And everything you do
Yeah they were all yellow
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow
So then I took my turn
Oh what a thing to have done
And it was all yellow
Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
You know you know I love you so
You know I love you so
I swam across
I jumped across for you
Oh what a thing to do
Cause you were all yellow
I drew a line
I drew a line for you
Oh what a thing to do
And it was all yellow
Your skin
Oh yeah your skin and bones
Turn into something beautiful
And you know
For you I'd bleed myself dry
For you I'd bleed myself dry
It's true
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine for you
Look how they shine
Look at the stars
Look how they shine for you
And all the things that you do