| profile | blog | tag board | links | credits |

3月24號星期六, 三月 24, 2012
2012年3月24日星期六

yeah it's like twenty days ago from my new update!
I'm here again , alive ;)
Everything end! WOOOOH like no more burden lol i means the wedding OMGGG!

I don't know what else to write cause i not really can express my feelings right now 
so as if i can avoid then just leave it 

I had shut the emotion part .

hehehehehe

it's holidays goshh

Holidays means boringg mann!!

i should have a lot of jobs one okay! but why suddenly all gone -.-

faster contact me i wanna earn maneyyyy!!!!


i don't know

ha i don't want talk about this so let me go :)


blog

是不是你觉得你现在没有喜欢的人,我也没有喜欢的人,刚好我也喜欢你,所以我们可以发展那段似感情又不是感...
手放開
#I rather stay my life like this .
当主角,走到那个被布紧紧包裹的钢琴前,眼中流露出些许不忍,不­想回忆,不敢回忆,害怕回忆。曾经的他们...
没骨气
请比我爱他
Last day of twenty eleven :')
你好吗,天气好吗
Great days back then :)
街角的祝福.
profile

我好希望可以找到一个读懂我的人。
links

twitter
Facebook
credits

designer :
JUNE - visualwalker

header image :
IU - korean singer

lyric :
IGNITE - you