Emo星期日, 四月 08, 2012
2012年4月8日星期日
Yeah i know i shouldn't emo , cause you don't care .
I get jealous , even if it's with my friends .
Hern ask , why you care when this doesn't bother him at all ?
Cause i care when everything comes to him .
I want die , feel lifeless =/
Yesterday was a very first time you being so cruel to me , damn pain .
Yeah i'm sorry i know nothing . Sorry .
But you NOT EVEN CARE .
hahahahahahahah after you loving the same person for 3 years , he said sorry i just wanna be your friends .
OH WAIT I DON'T EVEN CARE IF YOU DON'T WANNA BE MY FRIEND ANYMORE.
How can you being so cruel to me ? Why can i being so pathetic ?
Yeah perhaps you'll say it's your choice to love me , i can't do anything .
Yeah and maybe someday when i left and you'll say , it's your choice to leave i can't do anything but i wonder did you even feel like wanna do something to make me stay ?
Only if i'm so worth to fight for .
I'm on the line , but i can't do anything .
I don't feel like online , don't feel like talking to anyone .
I can't be only friends . You understand ?
It's either more than friends nor nothing .
I guess Spongebob isn't kidding when he said 'No matter how much love and goodness you've done to them, they'll still hurt you'.
Sorry to say , you just don't care .
because it's my choice to fall for you , to love you , to do anything it's all my choice ,
nothing to do w/ you .
It's my fault ,
Sorry that i loved you .